6 SIGNS OF TRUE HEALTH
Energy is the true currency for health.
Without energy, everything is more difficult. You want enough energy to easily carry you through the day.
Your vitality and energy shows in your eyes, your walk, the way you move and how you feel when you get up in the morning. CLICK HERE to get instant access to my free guide, 6 Things You Can Do Today to Sleep Better Tonight
My energy level used to take a dive down several times during the day and I would experience strong cravings during the “afternoon slumber” and needed to sack to be able to keep going or get my brain functioning. Shortly after I quit sugar and started following a more ancestral diet, my energy level would be stable during the whole day. If cravings approached, I recognised it as emotional hangovers and I learned I needed to give my “inner body” some love and attention 🙂 I’ve also noticed that if I’m tired or drained through the day, I laugh less and I don’t have the resources to give.
Fatigue and low energy is a feedback from your body, asking you to eat, drink, move think, breathe, believe and perceive in a new way. Instead of being frustrated by tiredness, see it as your body asking for you to take some new actions. When you start listening to your body, it will allow you to learn, grow and contribute to a life more satisfying and uplifting.
6 SIGNS OF TRUE HEALTH
- VITALITY. Your vitality shows in your eyes, your walk and the way you move. You are having enough energy to easily carry you through the day.
- APPETITE for healthy food and life experiences. When was the last time that you were excited or what are you looking forward to?
- QUALITY SLEEP. Are you feeling well rested and energised when you wake up? CLICK HERE to get instant access to my free guide, 6 Things You Can Do Today to Sleep Better Tonight
- GOOD MEMORY. Both long and short term memory and clear thinking.
- HUMOUR. Don’t become too serious as you cut yourself off from the joy and love in your life.
- UNCONDITIONAL GIVING. When you truly thrive you give to your family, friends and those in need as well as yourself
CLICK HERE to get instant access to my free guide, 6 Things You Can Do Today to Sleep Better Tonight
If you like this post, I would be so grateful if you would share this post with friends and family
You can also follow me on